‘Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right.’ Henry Ford
When you positively affirm that you will do something and you care more about the outcome than the possibility of failure you are sure to be successful. You cannot fail when you back your dreams. What does it matter if things don’t turn out exactly the way you had planned? You will definitely feel like a winner when you are reaching for your best as this approach always brings buckets full of confidence and fresh energy.
Once you are clear about what you want it’s time to get going on whatever you need to do to get it. And whatever you want, whether it’s fame and fortune, a great relationship, a new job, to write a book … you will only achieve it when you focus single-mindedly on your goal. Go-getters attract stunning outcomes because they are ready to get going and make something happen.
10 Ways to be a Go-Getter
1. Be passionate about your goals.
2. Don’t be afraid to come out of your comfort zone.
3. Maintain a positive ‘can-do’ approach.
4. Don’t care what others think.
5. Adopt a confident manner – this dispels self-doubt.
6. Stay focused whatever distractions arise.
7. Stand your ground and do what has to be done.
8. Stop procrastinating – the kiss of death for any goal.
9. Get right behind yourself and follow through at all levels.
10. Feel like a winner – because you are one!
When you believe that you can do it, you can, and when you don’t believe you can do it, you can’t; it’s as simple as this.
So get believing and get going!
Copyright © Lynda Field 2015
Coaching and confidence boosting at http://www.lyndafield.com
Adapted from my book, Weekend Life Coach.